[TenTec] call for Orion shack pictures please

Ken Hopper N9VV n9vv at wideopenwest.com
Fri Jul 11 21:43:43 EDT 2003

Dear Orion owners,
Mr Al Kahn, K4FW, the founder of Ten-Tec
will hopefully be at the Old Timer's Picnic
on August 2nd in Marcellus, MI. This  month
marks his 97th Birthday.

Please see Ten-Tec History at
http://www.doug-smith.net/audiophile.htm
and
http://www.n9vv.com/tentec-history.html
(including a new picture of Al hiself)

To celebrate Al's great contribution to our
hobby I am trying to put together a whole
album of pictures of guys shacks with new
Orion's in them.

I have some 800x600 (or larger) from the
PHOTOS section of the Yahoo groups, but
others are a bit too small to print 8x10.

Could you please send me your large
digi shack pictures at least 800x600
send them to n9vv at wideopenwest.com
or look me up on QRZ and send them
through the link

I need large images for WB4QDA, N0JSN, and
K7KJ and any others who are lurking out there
please.

Thanks for helping to make this 97th Birthday
real special for Al and the OT's at the Picnic.

mil gracias,
de ken n9vv