[TenTec] F/S Elecraft K1 or trade for Tentec rig

Allan G. Taylor k7gt at attbi.com
Tue Jul 29 08:04:45 EDT 2003

I have an immaculate Elecraft K1 CW transceiver (4-band) that I need to sell outright or
trade for a somewhat higher power Tentec transceiver. The K1 is set up for 40/30/20/15
and with the wide tuning range (160 kHz). Price for an outright sale would be $420 (firm)
plus shipping.

Or

will trade for a very clean TT Scout with at least 5 band modules and the mike and
mobile mount.

Or

will trade toward an Argonaut V, preferably with the TCXO. Difference $$ to be negotiated
here.

The K1 is a great QRP rig. I am just changing directions so far as portable operating
is concerned.

73  GT

Allan K7GT

Pleasanton CA