[TenTec] Argosy 525 speaker FYI

Mike Hyder --N4NT-- N4NT_Mike.Hyder at charter.net
Wed Jul 30 13:56:58 EDT 2003

just one.  also have a triton 544, an omni-c, a corsair II and two 580 delta
rigs -- i figure if it'll help an argosy it'll help the others, too.  the
speakers are so inexpensive that a feller ought order all he wants at one
time, cause the shipping is about the same for one as for six.

73, Mike N4NT