[TenTec] Back in Tentec Family

Vern Kunes vern at mantlelamp.com
Tue Jun 3 00:36:15 EDT 2003

My Corsair II is my primary station for phone, PSK31, RTTY, and SSTV. The
receiver is probably the best I have ever heard (except for maybe the Orion
I had a chance to check out at last year's Ten Tec hamfest). Not alot of
bells and whistles, but all the right tools for hi performance Ham radio
use. I also hope to someday own a newer Ten Tec, but I will never let go of
my Corsair II!!! Vern  N2YZS