[TenTec] Delta II Cooling Fan

KE4TEG ke4teg at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 2 19:28:07 EST 2003

Hello Mitch,

Why fight nature? If mounting the fans below the heatsink have the fan
blowing up through the heatsink (my preferred way). If mounting above, have
the fan pull air through the heatsink blowing up into the open air (I do not
care for this setup because the muffin fan blocks the nature heat rise). And
yes the fan more then makes up for this, but I still do not care for it. If
mounted on the rear of the heatsink, have the fan blowing into the heatsink.
This again keeps the exhaust heat flowing in the nature direction. Why fight
against nature when you can help nature.

Just my three cents,

Keith
de KE4TEG