[TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail

Scott Rosenfeld [N7JI] ham at w3eax.umd.edu
Wed Mar 5 17:57:09 EST 2003

So who runs this thing???

I like reading this board as much as anyone.  I love my OMNI V...and if I
EVER decide to part with it, I'll probably advertise it here first.

But a system that has changed and in doing so made itself less usable for
its constituents?

Not good.

Again, most of the time it's not an issue, but sometimes it really, really
is, and probably should be addressed if at all possible.

Scott

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Joe Malloy wrote:

> The problem is acute for me, Scott, I receive mail individually and have
> little choice: when I try to reply to one or reply to group it gives me the
> same address in the "to:" line - i.e., tentec at contesting.com.  If there is
> no email address given in the message for the person I'm replying to, well,
> either everyone gets the mail or, more than likely, I just give up.  It
> wasn't always like this and the change has reduced my use of and pleasure in
> the list.
>
> And so it goes...
>
> 73,
>
> Joe, W2RBA

Scott Rosenfeld  ARS N7JI
541-684-9970  Eugene, OR  Land o' much rain
If you find me on the air, I'm probably in my car
ham at w3eax.umd.edu  http://w3eax.umd.edu/~ham