[TenTec] Airpax breaker

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 12:38:23 EST 2003

The pegasus does not have current limiting and so the 25 amp fuse is the
only protection for over current in the finals of the pegasus.  So the
airpax breaker is a good idea for the pegasus.  But the Jupiter does have
current limiting so this is completely unnecessary for the Jupiter.  And I
am sure the Orion will also have current limiting in it.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC