[TenTec] Airpax breaker

WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK res0wsci at verizon.net
Mon Mar 10 21:57:27 EST 2003

Hello Carl,  That is a good idea!  Please refresh my memory - what was (is)
the reason for the Airpax?  I forget exactly what condition, or
circumstance(s), caused the finals to draw excessive current.  I wonder if
the final amplifier module in the Orion is going to be the same as in the
Pegasus & Jupiter and therefore subject to the same potential problem.  I
wonder if Ten-Tec would terribly mind an extra hole, for the Airpax, in the
rear panel of the Orion or if that would void the warranty?  How did you
install the circuit breaker in your Pegasus?   Thanks in advance. 73, Bill
res0wsci at verizon.net

---