[TenTec] AGC thump

Bill KB9IV wmarvin at hickorytech.net
Wed Mar 12 18:29:33 EST 2003

I have had 3 Corsair II's and each one exhibited different levels of AGC
Thump........so it is variable.
Now I have a Mint CII that was gone over by TT in late 2002 and the
check-out sheet provided
states "NO CW POP" which there is little.........my only conclusion is TT
must have a remedy for
it because the one I have now does not have it.........just my two cents.

73, Bill  KB9IV