[TenTec] "Remember, it's a computer."

Jeff Modlin kd4znc at arrl.net
Sun Mar 16 13:45:20 EST 2003

Boy, not only was I not thinking out of the box on this one, I must have
been locked in it!  We are creatures of habit.

What an incredible concept. A virtual spectrum; just block out the
segment you want to listen to with a light pen and the system creates
dynamic filters to block out the adjacent signals. A Radio faceplate
would just be in the way!

Duane: Good food for thought!

73 de Jeffrey Modlin
KD4ZNC in Coral Springs, Florida USA
E-mail:  KD4ZNC at arrl.net
Coordinates: 26° 14' 30'' N,    80° 15' 28'' W
Grid: EL96uf