[TenTec] Corsair II going deaf!

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Thu Mar 20 10:13:18 EST 2003

A quick recap of this.

It has been a couple of days since I put a wire jumper
across the pins of the TX-TX/RX slider switch on the
back of my Corsair II.  Rcv has worked fb ever since.
So that certainly seems to have fixed my rcv problem.

Guess that switch just gets dirty inside.  I have never
used a separate rcv antenna,  so should I ever  sell
this radio,  will have to advise the buyer about my
"fix",  hi.  He can put in a new switch or whatever
should he want a separate rcv'ng antenna.

73,  Jim  KH7M