[TenTec] Titan Amp Inquiry

Paul N. Nix paul_nix at ticnet.com
Sat Mar 29 16:52:19 EST 2003

Saturday Afternoon

Ref: http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/tentec/2003-March/032096.html

George;

I'm in the process of getting a Titan up-and-running (bought it
2 weeks ago and checking it out before applying power) and your
comments were of interest.

I think the RF deck and power supply I've got are of different
'generations' but I'm getting mixed reports of which is newer.

To your knowlege is it the 'old' or 'newer' RF deck that has the
"Hi/Lo" Voltage switch as opposed to "QSK/PTT" ? My RF deck has
the "QSK/PTT" Mode switch but the power supply does not have a
"Hi/Lo" Voltage switch (it has a 'High/Low' fan speed switch).

Regards;

Paul Nix; WB5AGF     (paul_nix at ticnet.com)
Garland, Texas

                           - End -