[TenTec] RX 340 or Orion......that is the Question?

WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK wa2pvk at verizon.net
Thu May 8 22:58:52 EDT 2003

Those combinations sound mighty fine indeed.  I have heard much about those
but I do not recall hearing much about the RX-350.  How are those receivers?
When they first came out I still had my Jupiter and could not see spending
the same amount of money and getting ONLY a receiver.  That receiver does, I
believe, have synchronous detection.  How would the RX-350 compare with
other receivers?  I love the Orion and would love another receiver BUT the
RX-340 is not an option right now.  Any comments appreciated.  73, Bill
wa2pvk at verizon.net

---