[TenTec] BSR fond memories and mikes

Stuart Rohre rohre at arlut.utexas.edu
Fri May 16 21:03:12 EDT 2003

Pete, it has been a loooong time, maybe the ones I was replacing were all
the 45 only Zeniths.
It is interesting that some of the old mikes hams used to use are now all
the rage for musicians such as the JT30 I think the model is called, a
bullet crystal mike, for the harmonica players.  Hams should check out their
junk boxes for stuff that might help out audiophiles or musicians today, who
want a particular "sound".

My old Ten Tecs seem to do OK on old mikes.  Scout and Argonaut both have
used the unamplified D104 and the Astatic ENZ desk mikes.