[TenTec] Off center knobs

nq5t at attbi.com nq5t at attbi.com
Thu May 22 05:04:22 EDT 2003

For the record, the fit and finish of the Orion is as good as any radio I've
owned.  It's extremely well done.

One thing I really like about the control arrangement, is that there are NO
analog controls on the panel.  ALL of the rotating controls are shaft
encoders.  No pots to wear out, or get scratchy -- and none of those little
push-button mini-pot thingies.

Grant