[TenTec] FS: TenTec Omni V

Richard Bongeorno wu6t at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 22:55:30 EDT 2003

I'm by no means a TenTec expert but I sure find this rig a pleasure to listen to. I really enjoyed working CW with it.
My situation is that of a ham with way too many HF rigs. I need to thin out the herd.
I would like to sell this Omni V with matching speaker/power supply and desk mike. The radio has four IF filters installed along with the voice module.
The radio is spotless with no scratches.

The TenTec factory told me that it is worth $1300.00 but I would be happy to let it go to someone who will:
1. Know and understand the quality of this rig.
2. Take as good care of this rig as its owners have over the years
3. Continue to keep the legacy alive.

I will sell it for $1095.00 plus shipping/insurance.

de Rich W6VX

Richard Bongeorno W6VX
5511 Noble Avenue
Sherman Oaks CA 91411