[TenTec] Omni VI with option 1 versus IC-746

Bill KB9IV wmarvin at hickorytech.net
Wed May 28 21:57:44 EDT 2003

Hi Chip,

With the price drop of the 746 Pro & PS you can't go wrong..........much
better than the 746.  The K2 is
very pedestrian on SSB, more of a CW rig. The Jupiter is a nice all around
radio. Omni 6's are overpriced
on the market.  Watch out for overpriced 746's.........$800 tops.

Good luck Chip!

Bill  KB9IV