[TenTec] Omni VI with option 1 versus IC-746

Ben K8DIT benk8dit at serv.net
Wed May 28 23:10:08 EDT 2003

Chip,  This must be a trick question on the Ten Tec reflector.
So here's a trick answer. In a shootout between 10 of each of the two, the
Ten Tec operators were by far better looking and smarter. The smartest and
best looking also had a Ten Tec amplifier. Icom ops were nervous
showed excessive hair loss, and indecisiveness when choosing from their
lunch menus. Ten Tec ops were confident, showed their smiles more often and
had more fun. Ten Tecs suffered more from such ailments as contestitis,
dxczema and ragchew. While Icom users suffered more from swr envy, g5rvia
and CCRemia. Just the Ten Tec QSK will cure most of those. You may want to
check with your doctor before choosing. I have selected the Omni 6+/Opt1
which cured my hiccoughs and improved my cw
from just sitting in front of it for extended periods.