[TenTec] centurion mod made easier !

Ben K8DIT benk8dit at serv.net
Sun Nov 2 13:33:30 EST 2003

The mod is made simply by tacking one end of a very short wire to one side
of the diode and then tacking the same wire, but the other end of it, to the
other side of the diode effectively bypassing the diode. Tacking is
soldering by just minimally using the pencil to heat enough to get the
connection made. If you are not comfortable using a soldering utensil, then
seek the help of someone who is adept and knows how to correctly solder
electronic components. I will not be held liable for any damages blah blah.
I hope that this is what you were looking for. Let me know.