[TenTec] Inrad Mod / Reply to K5UJ

KD7EFQ at aol.com KD7EFQ at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 21:37:20 EST 2003

Hi Rob,  I didn't quite understand something you said. Say I put both 2.8
filters in both the
9mhz slot, and the 6.3 PBT if slot. Then I take the stock 2.4  9mhz filter
and put it in the N-1 slot and the 1.8  9mhz narrow filter in the N-2 slot. Your
saying that my TX audio will remain at 2.8 khz wide no matter what narrow
filter I select? That would not bother me. What I was concerned with is that when
I switch the Narrow filters in I wanted to be able to regain my stock
characteristics on recieve for DX work, and yet be able to hear a little wider /
fuller
audio for ragchews when I went back to the default 2.8 filter settings / not
using any narrow filters. 73, Todd