[TenTec] audio

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 17:51:39 EST 2003

the Orion is built to work directly with the sound card in one's computer
...in my IC756 i have isolation transformers ...

i just removed the sound card and replaced it with a new sound card ...now i
have sound out to the speakers. i will soon give PSK a try now that there is
sound coming out of the speaker output of the sound card

jack