[TenTec] Power Mite Odyssey

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue Nov 11 13:21:59 EST 2003

         Years ago I wrote an introduction for a boat anchor list server.
And told story about my history.  Many found it interesting but it was
lengthy. Some of us have old and interesting histories and others are new
to ham radio and just starting from a quit different point in radio
history.  It seems that I have spent most of my time either trying to
collect the radios and gear I wanted when I was younger or  spending time
teaching radio to young people.  I don't think you can ever go back but
perhaps you can pass on the enthusiasm to a younger generation.

          found your story interesting also and would perhaps others could
share theirs as well, I just hope we don't boar the newer  hams with our
tales of the past.

73
Bill wa4lav