[TenTec] Orion and MIKEs

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 21:13:47 EST 2003

Interesting, as that'a not how Bob Heil wires his mikes. I just changed my
new Heil mike cable he sent me for the ORION. The shield was not connected to
the connector base (the connector itself) at the ORION. Now it is wired like TT
wants. I won't be able to test it til I get the ORION back next week. It's in
because the 'A' VFO knob encode is binding up (Even without the Knob on.

I'll let the list know how the new cable works. By the way I git 7 EXCEALLANT
audio reports in the last 2 days using the HC-5.

Lee