[TenTec] 1940s TAC/McElroy Bug

LJL160 at aol.com LJL160 at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 21:30:47 EST 2003

FS: 1940s TAC/McElroy Bug. TAC was Telegraph Apparatus Co. in Chicago.
McElroy was involved with them . Its in very good shape with a heavy base and
original tag label. It needs a plastic thumb piece replacement but everything is
original on this bug. Im not a collector nor do I at this time use bugs (although
I should) so I will part with it for $225.00 shipped and insured. I have
photos I can send  as well.   Thanks  and 73s Lew K1NDV since '60 and 85+% cw.
Love my Omni 6+