[TenTec] Orion firmware 1.366

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Fri Nov 14 15:39:18 EST 2003

Very interesting development.  This was something I remember from Doug
Smith's presentation about the Orion at the 2002 TT Hamfest and the lack of
it in the Orion to date was one of the reasons I returned my during the
30-day trial.  For those of you who have upgraded, does this feature allow
you to sharpen the filters beyond what was in previous releases or were
previous releases hard coded with 199 taps?

FWIW, I'm looking at the articles in QEX about the SDR-1K. The software in
there uses 2048 taps.

Mark