[TenTec] Re: [Orion] Programmable AGC Problem

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 23:14:27 EST 2003

The programmable AGC works fine on the latest version of the firmware. However, a couple of times in the past I have had glitches on download that caused loading hangups or other problems.

When that happens I reload the previous version and check to make sure nothing has happened in the rig. Then I delete the latest upgrade, download it again, and reinstall. So far, keeping my fingers crossed, the second time's been a charm.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E