[TenTec] Jupiter - No Transmit Power on 15 and 17 Meters - UPDATE

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Mon Nov 17 14:39:58 EST 2003

In late September Gary (VE7GGJ) encountered a transmit problem with his
Ten-Tec Jupiter.  With some troubleshooting assistance from Bill (W4NJF) the
rig has been repaired.  The problem was a faulty relay on the Low-Pass
Filter Board.

For those interested I have posted a description of the diagnosis and repair
procedure on my website.

Enjoy.

73,

Rick