[TenTec] Orion reflector

Curt Krelic k3ey at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 09:39:36 EST 2003

This reflector is dead to begin with, minus the Orion, it would be dead....Guess I'm too young at 52 to be bitching and moaning and frivolous crap! lol

w8au at sssnet.com wrote:At 11:00 PM 11/24/2003, Eric Scace K3NA wrote:
> All who are interested in the Orion specifically are invited to join
> the Orion email reflector. Click over for details on subscribing to the list.

I would hope that all the Orion comments and discussion stay on, or are at
least copied to,
this reflector.

They have been of immense help for those who want to learn of the Orion,
but are not now
in the position of having one. It has been a great education.

I certainly appreciate all of the Orion traffic... thanks, fellas.

Perry w8au