[TenTec] How do I do frequency calibration?

christopher_an at sympatico.ca christopher_an at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 25 00:29:51 EST 2003

Hi Larry,

I actually don't have any reference radio to compare, but my Sunday net is right on 3755.00 and this is when I noticed the frequency difference.  I had to set it to 3755.16 to get the correct tone.  When I listen to other frequency where people set their frequency at xxxxx.00 frequency, I get the exactly same deviation.  I think the best way is to live with it while I know what to do.  I am thinking of sending it to Ten-Tec for alignment some day.

Thank you for your reply.  73.

Chris  VA3UT