[TenTec] FS: Corsair II, ps, vfo

Jim Crooke crooke at crooke.us
Sun Nov 30 00:14:50 EST 2003

I've used this rig since April and had it back at TenTec this month for a
check up and it is supposed to be at new specs now.  It does seem to be
much more effective at hearing now :-)
It is in great condition cosmetically and a 10 now electrically, but I
still find I prefer the Pegasus/Rx320 combo with Carl's software.  It is
loaded with filters and I have the original manuals.  I will sell the rig
and ps together and the vfo separately after the rig sells.  I'm asking
$700 for the rig and ps and $210 for the VFO.  If it seems high to you,
feel free to let me know that, but it is essentially like a brand new
Corsair II.  I may consider a trade for an Omni VI or 756 Pro II (so I can
compare it to the Orion when I get one).

73,  Jim KJ0C

crooke at crooke.us