[TenTec] Need Hercules II Remote Contron Cable

Gerald Bell g_michaelbell at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 5 13:59:11 EDT 2003

Need Remote control cable (DB-25 connector on one end and 15 pin connector on Hercules II remote control input).  This cable is no longer in production at Ten-Tec and originally connected the Paragon's DB-25 to the Hercules II remote input.  I need the cable to connect the model 311 Band-Data converter for the Orion to the Hercules II.

Any help in locating a cable or a source for making such a cable would be appreciated.  My soldering skills are not up to DB-25 connectors!

Thanks,
Michael Bell
KB0DLR