[TenTec] PTO - mechanical problem. help!

Steve sswhite at mchsi.com
Mon Sep 1 20:13:06 EDT 2003

You need that 3rd bearing in there first and I would bet that will fix your
problem.  The core is probably  binding inside the coil from since it can
not be true and straight without that 3rd bearing.  Once you have the 3rd
bearing then you can tell what your problem is but I would bet it will go
away.

Steve