[TenTec] FS: Pegasus with or without internal Auto Tuner

Richard Koch n1gp at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:54:35 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have two of these, one with the internal antenna tuner installed and one
without. Have used them dual but recently obtained an RX-320 which does
basically the same for my setup, so one of these fine Pegasus units must go.
With internal auto tuner $700, without, $600. You pay shipping. Either will
come with power cable, RS-232 cable, ten-tec's software, manual, and a new
4-pin microphone connector. My main email is: n1gpNO-SPAMcomcast.net (change
NO-SPAM to @)

Tnx,

Rick N1GP in NH