[TenTec] Yahoo and the Orion email reflector

James Duffer dufferjames at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:56:45 EDT 2003

This Ten-Tec reflector was getting an awful lot of Orion posts.  I would say
that would be normal since it was a relatively new product.  The move to
another reflector is not a bad thing as there is plenty of Ten Tec products
being used and will be getting lots of post here, in fact, I bet as all the
hype on the Orion calms down, you will be seeing more Orion post on the Ten
Tec reflector.  If I should get an Orion in the near future, I would join
that new splinter group.  However, when and if I actually get an Orion which
will be far into the future I am willing to bet, that by then, there will be
plenty of Orion infor on this reflector and the small dedicated group of
Orion separists will by then be back in the fold of Ten Tec owners.

73, Jim, wd4air