[TenTec] Omni D problem

Dave frstbaptistchurch at wyoming.com
Wed Sep 24 21:06:27 EDT 2003

Meter reads SWR only on transmit -   the drive and alc interact -
set ALC, then on CW, set drive for LED to light up,
  on SSB to light up, but flash with speech, not stay on all time

   -  On a number of the OMNi A,B, and my C, there are times that the
diodes in the ALC circuitry fail and you cant really regulate power
out -
check manual for the two diodes back to back for ALC circuitry - might
need to replace both.
Dave K8BBM