[TenTec] MixW & Omni VI

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Thu Sep 25 00:29:54 EDT 2003

I'm trying to set up MixW for the weekend's RTTY contest. There is a macro,
ALIGN. I assume that the function of the macro is to move the selected
signal to the desired audio frequency.

I tried entering the macro <ALIGN:750>

When I execute it, the position of the receive marker on the waterfall goes
to 750 Hz, but the radio does not retune to bring the received signal to 750
Hz. In fact, the radio doesn't change frequency at all. However, if I use
the CAT bar or other means of changing the frequency from within MixW, the
Omni does change frequency so I think the program is communicating.

Any ideas? or have a I misunderstood the purpose of the ALIGN macro?

73,
Mark