[TenTec] MixW & Omni VI

John Clifford johnclif at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 25 03:24:52 EDT 2003

What radio have you chosen for CAT?  I am using the IC-735 and the use of
the ALIGN macro works FB in my setup... I have an 'align' macro that
switches in the 500 Hz RTTY filter and then moves the signal to the middle
of the passband.

How are you triggering transmit?  Do you have a special cable that separates
out DTR/RTS or are you using the OnTX and OnRX macros to send the correct
Omni VI commands?

 - jgc

John Clifford KD7KGX

Heathkit HW-9 WARC/HFT-9/HM-9
Elecraft K2 #1678 /KSB2/KIO2/KBT2/KAT2/KNB2/KAF2/KPA100
Ten-Tec Omni VI/Opt1
Alinco DR-605TQ
Icom T90A

email: kd7kgx at arrl.net