[TenTec] More about power supply for my Argo V

Larry Greenberg N5BEA larrylg1 at excite.com
Wed Apr 14 15:46:59 EDT 2004

 After reading Edward's comments, I  became aware of an issue wit my 252 M0.  I phoned TT technical dept. and spoke to  a tech who actually repairs Argos. I was again informed that I should not use the power supply that I have.   So, I went ahead and orderd a new one.  Thanks again to Edward and all those responded, without the negative comments, I would not have been aware of a potiential problem.   Larry GreenbergN5BEA