[TenTec] BPL: The End Is Near

Bill Rowlett kc4atu at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 21:13:51 EDT 2004

This is why I have said all along, write the people you sent to Washington.
These are the only ones who can get change to happen. They hold the purse
strings. They do not want unhappy voters in an election year. Do not
complain here, do it by writing Washington.

73,  Bill  kc4atu

QRP, doing more with less
FM19ga