[TenTec] RFI and Orion Mic connector - bad info

John Sheeley wb4qda at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 14:32:29 EDT 2004

I just have not seen an RF looping problem or any kind
of  RF problems on my Orion
I have a first production Orion You can see my station
under my call sign on QRZ.COM. I have had no RF
problems in my shack or on my audio . I run a TiTan
III at 1500 watts to a W5GI antenna or a  3 element
SteppIR yagi , 50ft from my Otion and TiTan Amp with
no RF Problem .In fact I am 8 ft from my 60 in. DLP
big screen and I don't bother it .The station is just
grounded to a ground rod About 6ft from the radio with
braided copper wire . Anyone is welcome to come by my
QTH and visit my shack or talt to me on the air.
73
WB4QDA
John
John Sleeley