[TenTec] virus alert

holladayfd holladayfd at multipro.com
Fri Apr 30 16:52:21 EDT 2004

Pete,
I just got a failure message from a server which stated that a message from
me was undeliverable as the address was invalid.  From the time stamp, it
was obvious that I could not have sent it as my computer was down for
replacement of a larger hard drive at that time and I never heard of the
person to which it had been addresed.
73,
Frank  K4VMO