[TenTec] Tennessee Dreamin' & Orion Arrived

Chuck Rippel wa4hhg at r390a.com
Mon Aug 2 20:22:18 EDT 2004

Lessee....  If I had my 'druthers....

Bring out a general coverage receiver built around the main receiver of the Orion.  I
was a contributing editor to the Passport to World Band  review on the RX-340 and
was not impressed at all.

In other news, I have a large white box on the floor next to me.  Oh my, the label
says its from Ten-Tec and its labeled on the upper right hand corner "Model 565."

Maybe I outta go open it?

Don't have to do too much Dream'in about TN.  Many of our family are from Knox
and Roane counties.  I am a member of Longstreet-Zollicoffer Camp #87, Sons of
Confederate Veterans.

http://www.knoxscv.org/

2 in the First Tennessee Calvary
2 in the 63rd Regiment, Tennessee Infantry

A visit to my R390A www site will greet you with the Music of "Bonnie Blue Flag."

What I dream about is going home.....

Chuck Rippel, WA4HHG
Reply to: R390A at R390A.com

To Learn More About R390A receivers, Visit:
http://www.R390A.com

1968 Contract Dittmore-Friemuth R390A #38
1967 Contract EAC R390A #2808 w/ Sherwood SE-3 Sync.Detector
1967 Contract EAC "Rocket Ship" #57

All in regular, daily use as premier Shortwave Broadcast DX Receivers
Also in Amateur Vintage (AM) Communications