[TenTec] Worth of Argo 515 with outboard filter?

JAMES HANLON knjhanlon at msn.com
Tue Aug 3 10:01:52 EDT 2004

Ed,

I paid about $200 for my Argonaut 515 with its Ten Tec power supply, audio
filter, calibrator and original manual on the e-place recently.  It is in
good, working condition and has no mods.  It does not have its original box.
I'm a "boatanchor" collector, and even through the Argonaut isn't heavy
enough to anchor much more than a small canoe, it's still a real classic as
far as I'm concerned and a lot of fun.

73,

Jim, W8KGI