[TenTec] IC7800 Review: Why is this getting covered here?

NJ0IP Rick at dj0ip.de
Wed Aug 11 00:33:19 EDT 2004

Gentlemen,

Sometimes I think some of my friends here are living in a vacuum!

What good does it do to discuss Ten-Tec in a Ten-Tec only environment?  I
think many of us (if not most of us) want to know how the new Ten-Tec rigs
fair against the new non-Ten-Tec rigs.  In order to do that, we have to
understand just exactly what features these other non-Ten-Tec rigs support
and what not (and how well).  To understand that, we have to discuss it.  It
is a perfectly logical subject for discussion on this Ten-Tec forum.

Now if we were discussing the 756 PRO II which has been on the market for a
long time, then I would join the other side and say "take it to an Icom
forum".  But after all, we're discussing a magazine's test of Orion's
current biggest competitor and this test only came out a couple of days ago.
It is a very current theme and interesting for many members of this forum!!!

You guys who are uninterested, please (respectfully please) use your delete
key (that's what it's there for) and please allow those of us who are
interested in this theme to carry on here.  Thank you.

73
Rick