[TenTec] ADMIN: Topic closed! IC7800 Review: Why is this getting covered here?

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 10 22:20:42 EDT 2004

I couldn't have said it better myself, Rick.

One question has generated more than 20 replies that are completely
unnecessary.

If you don't like the topic, use the DELETE key or filter it.  Don't
complain about it on the list.

Oh, and did I mention that policing the list is grounds for being placed
on moderation?

73 de Jim - AD6CW