[TenTec] QSK of QSK and QSK definition

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Tue Aug 17 03:24:10 EDT 2004

Hi Bob,

Okay, fine. I first experienced QSK with a Kenwood TS-440SAT. It was
pretty good. I got spoiled and could not go back to slower "semi-breakin".
I heard that Ten Tec had really good QSK, so I bought a used Omni VI. I
think it is fantastic. Now I would not be satisfied with anything with
QSK slower than what my Omni VI has.

I see a lot of postings here that say the Orion's QSK is less than
satisfactory. But then, I see some that say the Omni VI is no good too.
So I take it all with a grain of salt. ... Anyway, I like to use QSK and
I like the way it works in my Omni VI.

73 DE N6KB