[TenTec] Display and battery problem Paragon

neyts at planet.nl neyts at planet.nl
Fri Aug 27 02:07:11 EDT 2004

Hello every body,

About a year ago I bought a Tentec paragon the set is working without any problem.

Untill a half year ago, I installed a Giehlchip v3, now the set is not holding it's memory every time I turn down the main powersupply. Can somebody help me solving this problem?

Another minor problem is this: if turning on the set the display will not light up the first time. I need to switch it on and off a few time to get it working (without any problem)It seem a relais is reacting to late. How can I fix this problem?

greetings,

73 Marc PE4MN