[n4pysoftware] Re: [TenTec] New to the list--Orion questions (Sweep Function)

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Sun Aug 29 10:41:43 EDT 2004

Carl, before I send you on a wild goose chase, I am in error.  The sweep
works on 6M.  However, I wasn't seeing the usual ragged noise baseline
that I observe on HF.  The sensitivity may also be worse on 6M, because
I thought I had heard several weak sigs that weren't displayed by the
sweep.  I will double check today.  This morning I was observing some
strong local sigs without problems.

Sorry about the bad info.

73, Joe