[TenTec] Omni VI v. Orion

Martin Ewing martin at aa6e.net
Tue Aug 31 20:36:15 EDT 2004

You might think this is a joke, but it would be interesting to have the
DX spot reports show up on your rig's screen. You can do it today if you
have your web browser screen up next to your rig's remote control
window. With only a little more integration, you would click on the spot
report and there you are, sending QRZ! (Or I suppose you could _listen_
first.) Again, no trick to color code the spots according to which DX
you need the most, checking against your online log.

-Martin/AA6E