[TenTec] HELP on Paragon s meter

Frans Lowiessen lowiess at planet.nl
Tue Aug 31 15:43:07 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I have this funny thing on my Paragon that even tough there is no
antenna connected
my S-meter show a S2 om my scale
I can see there is a pot voor adjusting the offset for the S-meter on
the IF/AF board
bu i am not sure is adjusting this pot only adjusts the offset but does
it affect the reading
as well
or is the a good prcedure to calibrate and adjust the S-meter or is this
some defect
Can anyone help me with this
And i do not mind if thing are written in a diffrent color :-)

I am also looking for the 256 option FM-board for my Paragon
and filter for 1,8  0,500 and 0,250 are welcome
Or does someone knows a good(cheap) source for extra filters

Cheers Frans

BTW this is written in all colors of the rainbow